“My husband would eat here weekly if he could!”

Foothills Milling Company
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our favorite restaurant in the Knoxville area and best place for special occasions. Very good food with excellent service. Great chance to try new dishes and enjoy old favorites (like anything with Benton's bacon). Diners wear everything from jeans to suits and they're all treated (and fed) well. Check the menu online and be sure to make reservations. Their made-onsite sorbets and ice creams are the best!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have loved this restaurant since before they moved to Maryville. The food is always amazing, as is the service. It has a very friendly atmosphere. Although you will not have room for dessert, you should order something, because they are too beautiful and delicious to resist. Usually you will need a reservation, since it is a very popular place, is is fairly small. We recommend it highly.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

At the end of the year, I will look back and this will be one of the five best meals I had all year. My wife thought her fillet was better than The Precinct in Cincinnati. Going with the managers suggestion I had the Hickory Smoked Pork. Handed my knife back to him because it was so fork tender. If you are a foodie, you will want to eat here. The Baby Spinach & Warm Bacon Dijon Dressing salad was delicious. Desserts were decadent. Service was top notched. He brought over samples of an asparagus soup they were making in back and it was wonderful. Sorbet was served between courses.
Have you ever walked in a place and it was nothing like you expected? We were passing through town on the way to Townsend and GSMNP when I look up restaurants on TripAdvisor, seeing this was the # 1 rated restaurant in Maryville, we sought it out. Walked in the front door with the kids in tow when the hostess asks, "Do you have a reservation?" I laughed. They had linen table clothes. They found us a table at the bar and they accommodated us and the kids. Very friendly services and they worked with the kids to be sure they enjoyed their meals. I was really impressed, this will always be part of of trips when we head down to this part of Tennessee.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This restaurant is the best around the area. The food is excellent and so is the service. We have never had anything bad. We go there for all our special occasions.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Top-notch service and beautifully delicious food! My absolute favorite fine dining establishment. I go there for every special ocassion and will continue to!