“Excellent Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is an outstanding restaurant. Nice atmosphere, great food and very good service. Menu offers a wide selection that should suit everyone's taste. Good selection of wine and a full bar service. You should not be disappointed with your dining experience at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Foothills Milling Company

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Upscale casual dining experience. Fine wines, food, nice menu. Lots to choose from. Loved it. Will go back in the future!We went early but made reservations as we heard they stay pretty crowded.

1  Thank sharon3765
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I travel about 800 miles per week and dine out a lot. This is the absolute best Restaurant I have ever eaten at. The food is always outstanding and the service is as well. We were there last week to celebrate our anniversary and the food was exceptional. Every time I try something new, I leave with a new favorite. Keep it up guys!

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Had my first (and last) meal at this establishment. I'll spare you the details, but I will say this: don't order the pork duo! If you do, be sure you have some Imodium close by... sc

5  Thank stepchile
Reviewed August 8, 2012

creative, fresh, wonderful food with excellent service. Close your eyes and pick and item. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank lee e