“A Great Place to eat in Maryville!!”

Sullivan's Downtown
Ranked #5 of 149 Restaurants in Maryville
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Pacific ocean
“A Great Place to eat in Maryville!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

On Saturday the 28th of Sept. I ate here with a group of 27 other people that had gathered in Maryville for a reunion. The restaurant sat us in a very nice private room on the second floor overlooking the main dining room. We were separate and private, but didn't feel "closed in" What a great meal. I had a salad and then the salmon with fresh green beans. I'll admit I was leery as I had not had great experiences with restaurants in Maryville. Wow! my salad was fresh with several types of lettuce and tomatoes that were ripe. The salmon was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The green beens were fresh and not overcooked. Wow, I was there to enjoy the company of friends, but really enjoyed the meal. The service was great, especialiy since we had a large group. The food came out quickly and with a smile. The tables had crisp white table clothes and the decor of the restaurant was subtle but classy. I was very pleasantly surprised. Everyone I was with also commented that they enjoyed their meal. I can't recall the exact amount of my bill but with one alcohol drink and my meal it was $25 or less, and to me that is a deal for the service, atmosphere and food. I will suggest we go there the next time I am in Maryville.

• Visited September 2013

Maryville, Tennessee
“Classy, without a crazy price tag”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were always afraid to eat here because the place looks fairly high-end from the outside. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the menu had a nice selection of food at reasonable prices. The food is creative and delicious (Boursin mashed potatoes!), and the chef graciously accommodated my food allergy. The wait staff was excellent both times we've eaten there. I'm looking forward to going back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Paige818
“Going back soon - Eric is the best bartender in the Knoxville area”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stop in at least once a month for appetizers and beverages after a hard, long week of work. The best way to start a weekend letting go of the stress in a relasing, calm atmosphere such as Sullivan's. The food is always as expected and the service is the best in the area. Eric dotes on his customers and that is why we followed him from Sullivan's in Knoxville. He goes above and beyond to assure his customers are happy. Can't wait for the next visit.

• Visited September 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great Ambience and Style but fell short on food & service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We would give it another try on a different day. We went on Sunday afternoon. They were close to closing time and were only offering a buffet that was not appealing at all. The bar tender on duty was a space case. And we had one drink and left. The space is industrial chic.

Visited October 2013
LA
“Lunch today at Sullivan's Downtown- Yummy”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hubby and I followed a recommendation from a local antique dealer and dined at Sullivan's Downtown. We were not disappointed. We both started with the Signature Salad and it was delicious! Hubby had almond Flounder and I had Shrimp Charleston. Very good and recommend.

• Visited October 2013