“"Great gathering place"”

Ranked #4 of 150 Restaurants in Maryville
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Great food with a wide selection. Great atmosphere. Good gathering place for get-togethers with freinds.

There are newer reviews for Sullivan's Downtown

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Great place for a nice quick lunch or a night out. So good every time we go. It's got a nice contemporary feel with a little downtown warehouse-style charm. And save room for dessert!

1  Thank Jacob S
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Good food and service, varied menu and good decor. Excellent Carrot Cake for desert. Sullivan's has opened another restaurant in Knoxville.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We often dine at Sullivan's in Maryville. It offers the most professional service, the chicest atmosphere and a really enjoyable menu. For those of us who are conscious of our diets, Sullivan's offers good options. Their seafood is always prepared perfectly and I think that is the sign of a good kitchen. And I never thought I liked green beans until I had theirs - now it is my addiction. I believe booths are a better choice for talking, a the ceilings are very high and sometimes when you are in the middle of one of the dining areas, it is hard to hear - but that is a small complaint. They offer a full bar and they also have a room for private parties. You can always count on a good meal and good service, which seems to be lacking in so many dining venues these days. I love their salmon and their salads; friends enjoy the meatloaf and "Blue Plate Specials." On Sunday nights they offer a special discount for two. The atmosphere is great for a special occasion or a casual lunch or dinner. I always come away feeling that we have had a great dining experience, but didn't break our bank account. Right now that is important, as we want to have more opportunities to eat at Sullivan's :)

1  Thank ninjaqueen
Reviewed February 6, 2012

The only reason I like going here is the fried corn on the cobb. The bar is very nice and the overall atmosphere is great. Service is hit or miss, but this is one of the few non-chain choices in town.

1  Thank wmtip