“Definitely good food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Definitely good food!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have not been there in a quite some time, but the food was delicious and they always seem to have a full house. Service was good; prices are comparable for what you get and you can't go wrong with anything you order. Try Hector's Friday special.

Visited December 2011

“Had higher expectations!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

After reading the reviews here we decided to give it a try. The first time we were there my wife ordered the shrimp fajita dinner and I ordered the special, a chorizo chimi. My wife's meal was excellent but the chorizo had a very bad sour taste to it, as if it had been around for awhile. I have had chorizo before and it did not taste like this.
The second time we ate there I had a pulled beef chimi. The beef was dry and unseasoned. I'm 0 for 2. They do give you very generous portions and the waitress was very attentive, but it's back to El Sazon in Alcoa.

• Visited November 2012
“A bit of Guadalajara”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The restaurant has an unimpressive ambience but the food makes up for it. Having lived for a number of years in guadalajara, Mexico, I can attest to the genuine nature of this cuisine, much better than the typical Tex-Mex usually found in these types of restaurants. It can be crowded and noisy, but go here for the food instead of the surroundings. It's location along the Maryville Greenway does provide an opportunity for an after-meal stroll in good weather.

Visited July 2012
Lexington, South Carolina
“Good Food!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My family visited the Los Amigos on a Wednesday night in October and were seated right away. Took some time to decide through their extensive menu. We were served with the customary nachos and salsa, which were better an most I have had. The entree were declared delicious by the whole family. Large portions and had to get a to go box. More flavor and nicely seasoned than at similar mexican restaurants. It cost us $40 for a family of 4. We will be coming back on our next vacation.

Louisville, tn
“Best food and price!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is always authentic and very good, great service, and great value. Our fav for Mexican. Very friendly staff and owners.

Visited August 2012