“Great food and service!”
Review of Giovanni's - CLOSED

Giovanni's
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We met up with family at Giovanni's this afternoon, and this was my first visit. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. The menu was varied and included something for everyone. The youngest children loved their food as much as the adults. With a big family, we especially appreciated the patience and good service of the staff. Prices were very reasonable, and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly.

1  Thank Dolly G

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorites in town. Daily lunch specials @ $4.95. We choose this over the local Olive Garden every time. Haven't had anything I didn't love, but if you go, try the portobello stuffed ravioli with Francesco sauce. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Kind of in an out of the way place. Next to a bowling alley. Clean, server friendly. I believe mostly everything homemade and fresh. I had the veal and spaghetti, salad and house made dressing. Really enjoyed it. I had been passing it for years and kept saying I'll have to try it. I'm glad I finally did.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Chicken carbonara dinner after a Yankee friend say s excellent food . Ehh after eating food I can't decide puke or run for the hills ? Older blonde woman has no clue asked about items on menu said your asking wrong person ? I've eatin at hole in the wall places food was far better. Save a trip goto Olive Garden this place ehh
:( kris w kodak tn