“Good Food, but noisy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Flora
“Good Food, but noisy”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food was very good, I had the Seafood Enchilada, which was Great, my wife had The Diane, which she said was very good, and a lot of food, with Shrimp, Steak and Chicken, she thought the chicken was a little salty, but, I liked it that way. It had Karaoke which did had to the noise, which was not good.

• Visited November 2013

Alcoa, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“is the # 1”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stopped by this restaurant the other day. It was fantastic! The food was great, service was wonderful, and the place was great overall! I'll be coming back to this place very often!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank samantha s
Maryville, Tennessee
“We were very pleased with the food and service !”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise when we ate here . I want to support local restaurants and at last this one was really good. We went back a second time and it was just as good as the first time.

1 Thank Connie M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Food In Town!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Tried this restaurant the other day and its was absolutely amazing! I had their Annabella Special and it was delicious! I recommend this restaurant! Great service, atmosphere, and food. Just amazing restaurant overall.

1 Thank Allison B
Maryville, Tennessee
“Might be the best Mexican around”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door service was great. They offer the usually Mexican fare but a few different things thrown in.

We started with the guacamole Mexicano which was diced avocado, onion, tomato and jalapeño topped with lime juice. We noticed they had chorizo and asked for tacos which was not on the menu but they happily made. I had the Jesse burrito with chorizo which was topped with cheese sauce and salsa verde.

Everything was excellent and the service continued to be great. For those of you sad that soccer taco closed check this place out. This is now our new favorite Mexican place in town.

2 Thank waterdogooder