“Best Pizza in Mayville!”
Review of PB's Woodfired Pizza - CLOSED

PB's Woodfired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I just love their pizza. Friendly, family owned, delicious, yummy! I have a ton of food allergies but they make me incredible pizza every time. Now my hubby is hooked on their super supreme . Just yummy, yummy, yummy pizza!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We had one 8" pineapple ham and 8" meat deluxe pizza. Great flavor, crust and overall taste. Nice staff with a cool Android cash register.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Pizza is ok. It's not the best pizza I've ever had, but it's definitely not the worst pizza I've ever had. My father in law ordered a pasta dish and it was soggy and inedible. We ordered it to go. We've had the pizza since, just because it's close to our house, but not because it's the best pizza in the area.

1  Thank wmtip
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Like a couple of other reviewers I found the crust to lack a crisp texture and I had thin crust! Staff was sitting around at a front table which I found to be unprofessional. The pizza was served on a styrofoam plates. Honestly it wasn't much better than one of the top brand frozen pizzas. I was looking forward to having a new favorite restaurant in town but I won't be going back.

1  Thank waterdogooder
Reviewed April 10, 2014

PB's Woodfired Pizza offers great food and service. I love the family feel and that they are extremely focused on pleasing the customer. I am sure if you give it a try, you will return again.
We love the pizza due to all the different choices available. The spaghetti in a bread bowl is to die for. Hope you visit them soon. I'd love family owned businesses!