“pretty good for a new place.”
Review of PB's Woodfired Pizza - CLOSED

PB's Woodfired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 24, 2013

They have a good product, but have a ways to go. They just have one oven currently which can make getting the pizza out a bit slow. Atmosphere still needs some work as well as the salad bar. The best thing about this place is the friendly staff and the price. The pizza is ok, but great at their price.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

After my first time there last Saturday I decided I will never want another PIZZA other than a true authentic wood fired pizza. Its worth the drive and its that GOOD.

2  Thank haynesles
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is like no other I have ever visited. My son and I stopped by on our way back from Cades Cove yesterday afternoon. You pick your base like tomoto sauce, olive oil, alfredo, etc then you pick your toppings. There are a ton of topping options. Pizza is made right in front of you and then placed in a real brick oven. In just a couple minutes, its done and delivered to your table. They have a great salad bar too that you can either add to your meal or order as your meal. Its hard to find salad bars with vinegarette, so it was great that they actually had so many dressing choices. The pizza was amazing. My son had bbq sauce, chicken and onion on his and i had olive oil, spinach, tomato, and chicken. The pizza was really great. Its more than worth your time to give them a try.

4  Thank TNmomKnoxville_TN