“Great pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is like no other I have ever visited. My son and I stopped by on our way back from Cades Cove yesterday afternoon. You pick your base like tomoto sauce, olive oil, alfredo, etc then you pick your toppings. There are a ton of topping options. Pizza is made right in front of you and then placed in a real brick oven. In just a couple minutes, its done and delivered to your table. They have a great salad bar too that you can either add to your meal or order as your meal. Its hard to find salad bars with vinegarette, so it was great that they actually had so many dressing choices. The pizza was amazing. My son had bbq sauce, chicken and onion on his and i had olive oil, spinach, tomato, and chicken. The pizza was really great. Its more than worth your time to give them a try.

4  Thank TNmomKnoxville_TN