“Nice Place/Good Food”

Dining options: Takeout
Maryville, Tennessee
“Nice Place/Good Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nicely located in a house. Good atmosphere, quiet and clean. Very good food and service is very friendly. Definitely different from the usual "chain" look and feel.

• Visited December 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food -- fun place”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch here on a weekday. He ate a pizza which he liked a lot. I ate a chicken salad sandwich which was excellent. I got in on whole wheat bread instead of a croissant. I also had a side of the broccoli salad which was WONDERFUL! The restaurant is in an old house and I like the coziness of eating in different rooms.

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Quality fresh food; fast, casual setting”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

G&G fills a serious gap in Maryville's restaurant choices. Fast service, good value, and high quality food make this place a gem.

• Visited September 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Sandwich shop with nice environment”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Just checked out one of Maryville's newest offerings. Located inside an old house the structure is cool and there is outside seating. The tables don't seem to belong and it would look nicer if the tables fit in with the rest of the space.

Upon arrival a young guy was messing around in his phone while a young lady seat up on the back counter. They were both nice enough but I felt the girl should have stood up when she saw people came in.

The food offerings are sandwiches and pizza. I ordered the grinder club which was huge. They offered it in a half size and I wish I had gotten that. I got the side of smoked Gouda broccoli and is was delish. The meat on the sandwich seemed fresh and was sliced think. Overall a good club.

My daughter had the Spanish ham which is basically a ham and cheese with olive tapenade. It was much smaller and she gobbled it up. It was $22 for two sandwiches which seemed rather high.

I am glad they are here but it won't be on my favorites list.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank waterdogooder
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good Lunch and Patio”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ate here on my lunchbreak today. I enjoyed a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a broccoli smoked gouda salad on the patio. Very good food and nice patio.

• Visited July 2013