“This is my favorite italian restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #52 of 144 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Maryville, Tennessee
“This is my favorite italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

I love this place and the food but the service is usually pretty bad. We go here about once a week but it seems they are usually short handed and have two waitresses running the whole thing. They have the best UNLIMITED bread and sauce I've ever eaten though :) I love this place and just suffer through the service haha

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

richclv
“Been there a few times”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2008

I'm from chicago and was raised on the types of foods served at this restraunt. All the Gyro foods are great and right on. The bread that they serve for their bread sticks and their pizza's seems to be flavorless. Big desserts look and taste great. I think the service is pretty good they have a few more mature waittresses and they make you feel cared for.

Townsend, TN
“Eaten there many times and loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2008

My husband and I eat there several times a month -- some times weekly. As soon as you sit down, they bring a basket of bread sticks with marinara sauce. We add parmesan cheese to the marinara. There is a huge variety of food. My husband loves the Gyro plate and brings home spaghetti he gets as a side and has another meal with the bread sticks he takes home. He also likes the hot Italian sub and pizzas. The pizza has lots of cheese. I have had the lasagna, spaghetti, several tortellini dishes, and pizza. I usually have enough for another meal, too. We go for lunch. The prices are very, very reasonable. I have never gotten sick from eating there and I really believe we have been between 50 and 75 times. If you are on a budget, this is a great place for the money and amount and quality of food.

Knoxville, TN
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2008

Mushy Pasta with canned sauce.

1 Thank scarletdaybreak
Maryville, TN
“Worst experience ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2007

Our entire group, a total of 8 people, got food poisoning from this restaurant. Three were hospitalized. Don't ever, ever eat there.

3 Thank notsanders