“Consistently good”

Ranked #6 of 153 Restaurants in Maryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Aubrey's is the place to go when you want a consistently good American style meal - when you don't feel like cooking at home. The menu is not gourmet nor does it pretend to be. It presents quite a few varied choices including scrod, catfish encrusted in peanut batter, excellent filet, a thick tender pork chop, Asian and other varied salads, and a New York style cheese cake that is to die for! We ask them to cut back the salt and butter and they gladly oblige. There's a reasonable selection of good wines and a hundred craft and standard beers. If the weather is nice, sit outside!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We've been to most of the Aubrey's in the area and even remember when it opened in Farragut (W. Knoxville) and then we were also close by when the one in Powell (Emory Rd/N. Knoxville) opened. Aubrey's has been a favorite since. We were out running around doing shopping and were hungry for burgers, so we stopped by the Maryville Aubrey's. As usual, we were greeted warmly and seated promptly. Our waitstaff was attentive, pleasant and thoughtful. We had Prime Cheddar burgers - medium well - and they were tasty and cooked just right. Not bad for $10 (with soft drink)! The pièce de résistance were the sweet potato fries - scrumptious with crunchy outside and great taste inside! We did not partake of dessert this time, but have enjoyed them in the past. Overall, this is a great place to dine and the service is always exemplary.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We moved to the area 2 years ago and everyone recommended this place. My wife and I have now been there 4 times and each time the food has been average at best. The service has been good, but the food just isn't that good. Burgers, Salads, Chicken Tenders, etc. Everyone seems to love this place, but we appear to be in the minority!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Aubrey's is a local favorite for meeting with friends for a quick drink to catch up or a relaxing date night with my husband. Great appetizers, wine/beer selections and terrific main course selections. My favorite is the fish! The good news/bad news is that we are usually too full for dessert, but I've heard they are great too. Take my word for it...if you're looking for a great place that consistently delivers both atmosphere and great food you can't beat our local Maryville Aubrey's!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We ate here because someone told us how good it was. Our experience was the food was just average but nothing special. Most places now have wi-fi access for their customers and will readily give a password. They told me they did not know their password so I could get online. Duh. I would not go back.