“Just ok, a bit overpriced!!”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Maryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food was average and a bit overpriced compared to comparative dishes at other restaurants. Bread was good, but waitress asked us twice if we wanted it.
We used a Groupon coupon to pay for the meal. Without it I don't think we would have eaten there.

1  Thank Bob P

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I dine in all of the Aubrey locations and enjoy their food and service! The Maryville location has the BEST cranberry chicken salad! The pecans, apple slices, cranberries and chicken is presented over salad greens and it is delicious! I have taken 4 groups of friends to this location recently and have been excited every time I have left!!!
Visit this store soon and you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Went to dinner with a colleague after a conference around 530pm. We were seated immediately and greeted by the server right away. My colleague had very strict diet restrictions, which the server said was fine. One of the things my colleague ordered did not meet her restrictions so the server tried again, when it was again wrong, they removed the item from her bill.
I had the pulled pork dinner, and it was fantastic. Portions were large and food was hot. This restaurant was a hit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love it but not as good as the original. But one wouldn't notice unless they've already been spoiled for many years at the original location in Farragut. I recommend all Aubrey's locations!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food was good, however a bit overpriced for the quantity and choices. Server NEVER refilled beverages or checked back with us on our satisfaction with our meal.

1  Thank Jackieannbrisson