“One of the few restaurants I go to religously.”

Aubrey's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Maryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, AL
“One of the few restaurants I go to religously.”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I live in Alabama and my friends and I go on multiple day hiking trips in the Smokies about three or four times a year. On our way home, we pass through Maryville and we stop at Aubrey's everytime. This is one of my favorite restaurants. They have an excellent variety on the menu, a decent wine list, and excellent service. It's true, the prices have increased a tad over the years but inflation and gas prices have increased prices on everything in the country. It's still a great value for the amount of food you get. I have tried multiple dishes, but for some reason Aubrey's has the best chicken fingers I have ever tasted. I am usually a steak or fish eater, but I order the chicken fingers almost everytime now and so do my friends. We wil continue to eat here till they give us a reason not to.

• Visited June 2011

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Aubrey's has changed”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

. Stopped in for a late lunch the other day.Had a tossed salad, fish sandwich, and iced tea. The fish used to be broiled scrod, it is now fried haddock. Had to request tartar sauce. The check, not including tip was $18.90. Still a good restaurant but now too expensive for me.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank lhr405
Georgia
“Great food, great value, great atmosphere, great service...just all around GREAT!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We were traveling through Maryville, leaving Tn, and checked Trip Advisor for a recommended spot to eat. Aubrey's looked and sounded intriguing, and my father had been there once before; so, we pulled in. Needless to say, we were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was comfortable, even as we were seated in a large booth in the bar area around 5pm on a Friday. The food was great - very tasty. The kids' meals were a great price with a good bit of food. Our waiter was very friendly, patient and quick to serve. We left around 7pm, (because we had waited for my dad, who had been stuck in traffic coming from K'town, NOT because of service!); we could tell things were about to get "a little cranked up" in the bar area, but in the other parts of the restaurant, it seemed like a "regular Friday night" crowd. When we're in Maryville again and need a great restaurant, we will definitely stop by Aubrey's!

• Visited June 2011
Peoria, Illinois
“Pleasantly surprised - quite the upgrade from a chain restaurant”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by our dinner at Aubrey's - I had a rib-eye that really exceeded my expectations and everyone else at my table was very happy with their food. My mom ordered their daily special for $8, so you can eat here for a reasonable price - and I was impressed with my ribeye & glass of wine.

NW Florida
“Great menu selections, nice lunch place.”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We ate here on our way home from the mountains, and we're glad we found this restaurant. There are lots of selections on the menu, from burgers and sandwiches to soup and salad. They also have a few pasta dishes. We were greeted at the door by an enthusiastically friendly hostess, and our server was equally nice.