“Best burger ever”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Amburn's Humdinger Drive In
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a old Mom and pop style drive in. They have great burgers and dogs! This place has been here since my mom and dad were kids and I am 47.

Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

The burgers n fries are delicious. Greasy and tasty. Takes you back to the 50's style drive in. Service is slow so call ahead.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food is great. The service is a little slow and the surrounding is not that great.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

The best drive in in the area. You can't beat the price and atmosphere.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Maybe I came on an "off" night. I had high expectations based upon my friends' experiences here. First, I waited 40 minutes for my order of a burger and onion rings. After 30 minutes, I saw a man pull up and unload shopping bags and take them into the restaurant. I assume that they ran out of some ingredients and that is why my food took so long, but nobody explained or offered any kind of apology for my wait.
As for the food, it was so-so. There was really nothing special about my burger. The meat had no flavor whatsoever. The onion rings were good.
Like I said, I think I must have come at a bad time, because I know other people who love this place.