“Love this food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Love this food”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I always get the beef lo mein it's always good and it has a twist of a little sweetness in the sauce I love it

• Visited May 2013

Maryville, Tennessee
“LOVE IT!!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The family that owns this restaurant are wonderful! They remember their customers and they remember what their customers order and their preferences. We eat here EVERY Sunday after church and the food is amazing. Large portions, fast service, crazy cheap prices, and friendly relaxing atmosphere. TRY IT!!!!! OH....if you like wings, you have to try their appetizer wings (8) for $3.99 and they are huge!

Visited January 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Great food and service and prices!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very good food and always freshly prepared. We enjoy the beef and brocoli and beef and snow peas for carry out. Always freshly prepared and generous portions. Great service and very timely on carry out!!

• Visited October 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Good Asian Food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have been getting take out from here for seven years. Coming from the NYC area, I did not expect the same variety or quality in Maryville. When I order a dish, I rate it on my take out menu. Some are very good, some not so good. My favorites are chicken teriyaki skewers, lo mein,egg foo yung, steamed dumplings. and the spring rolls. The Vietnamese dishes are also very good. as are the mixed vegetables. The help is always friendly. The restaurant appears very clean. An excellent choice for Maryville.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank lhr405
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible service lousy food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

service was horrible, drinks and food was brought out in timely manner at all. watress brought my plate of food, which looked thrown on plate and so watery, 15 minutes before they brought my husbands. we never got an apology or anything for his food not coming out with mine. drinks stayed empty, and we were only 1 of 2 tables seated in the place. food quality was poor as well. neither of us even ate our food because the taste was awful.

Visited August 2012