“Good ole' days”

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good ole' days”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband's work place goes to the Parkway Drive-In just about every year. The drive-in employees make it so easy for us by taping off a really good section for us so we can all be together. Since the movie can't start till dark we do movie trivia while waiting. We also eat there and get their delicious popcorn. The food is really good! That surprised me. Good hamburger, chicken strips and hot dogs! Fair pricing too. They do not rip ou off with high prices for their food just because you are inside the area and have to purchase their food.
Clean rest rooms which is a biggy to me.
I just wish they stayed open in the fall for its so hot in the summer months; it would be o nice in the fall when it's cooler. Not everyone goes to the football games in Maryville! Haha.

Visited May 2012