“Closed”

Add it.
Bel Air Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The Bel Air Grill is no longer open. I did enjoy the burgers there but the fries were horrible. The service, at best, was just okay.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been here several times over the past year. First, to revisit the memory of the caring old Bel Air which was located off HWY 129 in the early 1990s. As memories tend to become incorrect with time I gave this one some slack but after many times I will define the experience by saying the service is poor by my standards and likely worse by someone elses; food is average and inconsistent. You can have a subaverage meal ocassionally. If your kids are being terrible and you need a place to go where you won't care and you don't mind average food and value, come here. If you want that great burger, service and atmosphere of days gone by go to Hot Rod 50s diner in Alcoa. Bel Air is just passing time till it closes like their staff.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Went to a meeting there with about 40 people. Halfway through the meeting. The music starts getting very loud. We Ask them to turn it down several times. But the bartender who had the control was more interested in impressing the two people at the bar. The food was average and the staff seemed poorly trained. Based on the for sale sign out front. The building and or businesses is for sale. Staff knows thier time is limited and there's a distinct feeling that nobody cares. This is a shame as it was one of the best burger places in East Tennessee 10-15 years ago. I won't be back.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We came across this place travelling from Tellico Lake over to Pigeon Forge, saw it was something different, and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did NOT read the reviews of this place BEFORE we went here, because I would have never given it a try. Our experience was great, the food was tasty and excellent, and my whole family left the restaurant agreeing that if we EVER go through Maryville again, we will be sure to make a stop here for lunch/dinner a must-do item on the agenda. Granted, it was not busy while we were there and we ate a light lunch because we were in a hurry and on our way to Pigeon Forge, but what we had (potato skins as appetizer and grilled chicken club sandwich with fries) was very, very good. Perhaps a second visit will be different as the odds increase for a bad experience, but we would (and likely will) definitely return again. Our waitress was the epitome of the South: very sweet and kind, helpful, and always smiling.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We loved Bel Air grill when it forst opened. It was our family's favorite. Not this one. the burgers were tough and chewy and dry. The service was ok, but the food was why I will not be back.

1  Thank smelcer78