“The Best Donuts I Have Ever Tasted”
Review of Donut Palace

Donut Palace
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Maryville
Description: Located where a Sonic Drive In was located. Now you drive in & park, go in, and but some of the best donuts in town!
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I just tried the donuts at the Donut Palace for the first time and I have to say that these donuts were the best I have ever had. A neighbor of ours told us about this place. He was raving about the Maple Bars (a 6" donut filled with a white icing cream and coated with maple icing) I picked up a mixed dozen. Yes, the Maple Bars were extraordinary! Every donut was made to perfection. No skimping on ingredients at the Palace. If you have a real sweet tooth and love donuts this is the place for you! The Donut Palace is located in an old drive in restaurant. There is plenty of parking and they also have a drive through. You can call ahead and place an order for your favorite selections.

1  Thank BobMcC44

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Love supporting a local place over a chain. So if you just want some basic choices this will be great for you. I had hoped of some unique flavors or something a little different but the selection was limited. What I had tasted fine but nothing too special.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

After a friend of mine bought some glazed donuts from here, I took her up on her offer to try one. They were so fresh and delicious! My kids had a fit over them. These are so much better than Dunkin Donuts and Richy Kreme, in my opinion. I stopped at their new location on Highway 411 at the end of William Blount Drive. It's not a fancy place by all means. Yet, it was nice and clean and that's really all that matters to me. The lady working there was very nice and offered suggestions on what to get. She suggested I try the blueberry ones. I did and they ended up being my favorite. Even though I went toward the end of the day, the donuts were still fresh. I loved the fact that they were of a good size, and the ones I chose that were filled were actually filled all the way. I will keep coming back to Donut Palace and will be recommending it to all my friends.

1  Thank BLT93
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The donut's are alwasy fresh and always filled to the ends of the donut. The owners are very nice and the resturant is clean.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

i decided to try the donuts at The Donut Palace based on other reviews I read and I'm definitely glad I stopped by. The donuts are excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful. If you have a favorite flavor that they don't make very often you can call them in advance and they'll make a special order for you (they've done that for my coconut/vanilla iced donuts). Another nice touch is that they're open 7 days a week. They're a little bit expensive and there's no seating area which is why I give it 4 stars. Great donuts that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Recommended!