“The best donuts out there!”
Review of Donut Palace

Donut Palace
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Maryville
Description: Located where a Sonic Drive In was located. Now you drive in & park, go in, and but some of the best donuts in town!
Maryville, Tennessee
“The best donuts out there!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

After a friend of mine bought some glazed donuts from here, I took her up on her offer to try one. They were so fresh and delicious! My kids had a fit over them. These are so much better than Dunkin Donuts and Richy Kreme, in my opinion. I stopped at their new location on Highway 411 at the end of William Blount Drive. It's not a fancy place by all means. Yet, it was nice and clean and that's really all that matters to me. The lady working there was very nice and offered suggestions on what to get. She suggested I try the blueberry ones. I did and they ended up being my favorite. Even though I went toward the end of the day, the donuts were still fresh. I loved the fact that they were of a good size, and the ones I chose that were filled were actually filled all the way. I will keep coming back to Donut Palace and will be recommending it to all my friends.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BLT93

“The best donuts EVER”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The donut's are alwasy fresh and always filled to the ends of the donut. The owners are very nice and the resturant is clean.

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Good Donuts, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

i decided to try the donuts at The Donut Palace based on other reviews I read and I'm definitely glad I stopped by. The donuts are excellent and the staff is very friendly and helpful. If you have a favorite flavor that they don't make very often you can call them in advance and they'll make a special order for you (they've done that for my coconut/vanilla iced donuts). Another nice touch is that they're open 7 days a week. They're a little bit expensive and there's no seating area which is why I give it 4 stars. Great donuts that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Recommended!

• Visited March 2013
knoxville
“Excellent donuts, freshly made!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great locally-owned donut shop. The donuts are very good - I recommend the maple iced raised donut, the crullers, the blueberry cake donuts... really, any of the ones I've had have been good, even at the end of the day! The price is about half of what you pay at that KK national chain place, and yes, they do have prices for mixed dozens (a tad higher if you include filled donuts, but still a bargain compared to anywhere else!). They even kept the old Sonic drive-thru window so you don't have to get out of your car! Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank littlemrslarge
Maryville, Tennessee
“Awesome independent donut shop!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

While I have been a Richey Kreme fan for years, the variety that Donut Palace offer is awesome! I have not tried one thing that is bad. The breakfast croissants are incredibly delicious! The fritters are great and the cinnamon rolls are the bomb-diggety! My all-time favorite, however, is the old-fashioned donuts. They're not pretty, but oh. my. gosh! DELICIOUS!!!!!

• Visited February 2013