“Looking for BBQ ribs for dinner.....excellent!”
Review of Full Service BBQ

Full Service BBQ
Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All of a sudden I was hungry for BBQ ribs for dinner. Hadn’t had them from this place but had tried their pork, chicken and other items so thought I’d give their ribs a try. We were definitely not disappointed! Ordered a full slab for the two of us, which was plenty and they were REALLY tender and flavorful. Sides (2) were too small for two people. So order larger sides if 4 tablespoons worth won’t be enough for you.
Would I order the ribs again?...... yes!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband literally said to me "I feel like eating BBQ on a picnic table" and then I located Full Service BBQ. What a find! The ribs fell off the bone. I could cut the brisket with a fork. The pulled pork and chicken were both delicious. This small former gas station serves take out on one side to cars and on the other to walk up customers. There are picnic tables available outside if you choose to eat there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing!!! I’m normally not a fan of BBQ especially pulled pork, it’s just a weird taste for me. But, full service has pulled pork “that I LOVE!!!” The first time I went there was for the nachos and I love me some good nachos. Last night my family order a group meal that feeds 5 and it was a hearty filling meal for a great price. We’ve bought pulled pork by the pound from here to for when we go camping in Townsend. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BBQ RESTAURANT.

Dead End BBQ has nothing on Full Service BBQ.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Man oh man! This stuff is good! We were headed to the Little River Y out in the Townsend side of the Great Smoky Mountains for a picnic. I wanted to have a picnic with Bar B Q instead of the regular fair so we opted for Full Service. We had eaten here before and really enjoyed the pork sandwiches. So we thought about a family pack for our picnic. We were really glad we did. The food was great as usual. It was perfect for our late in the day relaxed picnic by the water. Our pork family pack came with three sides. We choose country potato salad, Yo Mama's Mac & Cheese, and the Iron Skillet Baked Beans. They were so yummy. All the baked beans were gone on the first round of eating! Sooo good! The buns for the sandwiches were big and fluffy. Full Service puts sweet bread and butter pickles and onions on their sandwiches and of course our pack had that too. Plenty of sauce and five cookies rounded off the meal. Well, we’ll do this again! If you opt to eat your meal there instead of taking it to go, there are plenty of things to do while you wait for your food. They have corn hole games, checkers, and sidewalk chalk for all the young at heart to enjoy. A bubble machine makes the atmosphere light and enjoyable. Oh yeah, when you pull up you’ll smell the goodness even before you get out. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This is a converted gas station with delicious bbq. They offer outdoor picnic table seating or take out.