“Outstanding BBQ!”
Review of Full Service BBQ

Full Service BBQ
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/full-service-bbq/207487949286117https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&tok=u7XlZlYTwx-5eBjaL5l23g&cp=27&gs_id=4e&xhr=t&q=Full+Service+BBQ%2C+Alcoa%2C+TN&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Full+Service+BBQ,+Alcoa,+TN&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=bb242dc4ab43ba95&biw=1280&bih=646
Sevierville
“Outstanding BBQ!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It looks like it might have been a converted gas station...but the smokers out front beckoned us to give it a try, and we are so glad we did. Tremendous taste--I had brisket and my wife had pullled pork. Smoky, moist, tender--and the portions were most generous! Great value and service! Will most definitely stop here again. What a treat!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank larrrock

“Lots of fat in the meat”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I looove a good bbq sandwich but this place left us hungry. Ours both had LOTS and LOTS of fat chunks, so much so that we ended up throwing our sandwices away. Grossest bbq we've ever had. Won't ever be back.

1 Thank Linda O
“Best BBQ in Tennessee!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Old time full service gas station turned into a full service BBQ restaurant!

My husband and I ordered the Big Boy platter and pecan pie so we could sample all the meats. All were perfectly cooked. The ribs were smoked to perfection - not too loose from the bone but easily pulled. The chicken was seasoned and smoky. Other meats on the platter included pulled pork, smoked sausage, and the best brisket I have ever tasted.

The secret BBQ sauce is in the top 10 of all BBQ sauces. It was smoky with some heat and there is a secret ingredient that makes the tangy taste just right.

This is a must when in the area of Maryville/Alcoa/ Knoxville/Sevierville TN.

1 Thank Saramdockins
Knoxville, Tennessee
“go early saturday afternoon and buy”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

beef brisket pulled pork

sauce lived in texas, nc, Chicago, on and on
this place has been mouthwatering, not fatty, not dry, bar b q
gogogogooooooooooooooo

1 Thank Losarkos
Maryville, Tennessee
“Yawn....”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have eaten a lot of BBQ in my life and must say this is pretty middle-of-the-road. It's not bad...just not very flavorful. The sauce gets most of its flavor from liquid smoke...not natural flavors. The sides are very bland. I hate eating there...its so noisy and if the wind is blowing it's miserable. The people who work there are nice...they try very hard. Getting in and out of the place can be a challenge.
But...since Whitt's has closed there is nothing any better.

• Visited May 2014