“Great BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Full Service BBQ

Full Service BBQ
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/full-service-bbq/207487949286117https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&tok=u7XlZlYTwx-5eBjaL5l23g&cp=27&gs_id=4e&xhr=t&q=Full+Service+BBQ%2C+Alcoa%2C+TN&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Full+Service+BBQ,+Alcoa,+TN&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=bb242dc4ab43ba95&biw=1280&bih=646
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

An unusual Drive thru. Great Pork, Beef, and Beans. A Must try. Quick courteous service and reasonable pricing

Visited October 2012

“The only thing better than the food is the customer service.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Not being a person to whom going out to eat usually brings joy, I had a lunch today that has me writing my first review. I ordered a "smokey bowl", comprised of 12 ounces of pulled pork, baked beans, and slaw. The combo came with 1 side and a 20 ounce drink. The bowl was outstanding. For my side I chose mac and cheese, which alone is worth the trip. While enjoying the beautiful fall weather, my 4 year old daughter and I took advantage of the outdoor seating. After enjoying the delicious lunch, a rare thing happened. Anthony, the proprietor, introduced himself and inquired about our meal. He accepted our invitation to join us, and spent nearly 15 minutes conversing with us. My daughter is quite particular, and Anthony was such a gracious host trying to accommodate her taste. As long as I live in the area and Full Service BBQ is serving up this delicious, affordable food, they have a loyal customer.

Maryville, Tennessee
“Terrible”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

It's a drive-thru BBQ. Expensive for what you get, and the last 2 times I was there, it was awful. I got sick on the cole slaw the first time and waited several months before I went back. The last time I went, the sandwich was terrible. I wonder if they eat what they serve.

Visited September 2012
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is REALBBQ! Don't attempt to eat this in your car! It will be everywhere! I ate my sandwich with a fork, and Iloved every last bite! We have taken all of our friends, and now they are taking their friends! This place is awesome!

Maryville, Tennessee
“Not that great.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Have eaten there 2 times. After first time I said no more. Meat tasted like it was cooked days ahead. The second time someone bought me a sandwich from there. Not very good, no flavor, very fatty, and again old tasting.