“Not that great.”
Review of Full Service BBQ

Full Service BBQ
Ranked #3 of 147 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/full-service-bbq/207487949286117https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&tok=u7XlZlYTwx-5eBjaL5l23g&cp=27&gs_id=4e&xhr=t&q=Full+Service+BBQ%2C+Alcoa%2C+TN&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Full+Service+BBQ,+Alcoa,+TN&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=bb242dc4ab43ba95&biw=1280&bih=646
Maryville, Tennessee
“Not that great.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Have eaten there 2 times. After first time I said no more. Meat tasted like it was cooked days ahead. The second time someone bought me a sandwich from there. Not very good, no flavor, very fatty, and again old tasting.

Visited October 2012

MARYVILLE
“Dont let the look scare you”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Doesnt look like much when you drive up but the food is excellent, the service is great. The BBQ is unbelievable and at a very good price. You have to try this place.

Visited July 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Unique, Delicious, Independently Owned”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I truly enjoyed eating at Full Service BBQ. I have to admit I was hesistant to eat there at first, just from the looks of the place but I am glad I stopped by. All the people that worked there were young but very professional and courteous. The service was quick considering there were probably 3 or 4 orders before mine. I got the bbq pork sandwhich with potato salad. The bbq itself is delicious, the potato salad seemed like it was store bought and was fairly bland. My boyfriend tried the pulled chicken with the apple dapple sauce. We had assumed this sauce may be similar to the apple cider vinegar sauces some bbq places put on chicken but this was nothing like that. The sauce was actually bbq sauce with a slight hint of apple. Overall, I would recommend eating at Full Service. It is a nice place to stop by when the weather is mild since you can sit outside, or they have a drive thru if you're in a hurry.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Get It To Go”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stopped by Full Service the other day to try the barbecue based on the reviews I've read about the place. It's located in an old gas station and is about as funky as you can get. The barbecue was good and flavorful but I can't honestly say that it's some of the best I've ever eaten. The service was also very friendly but my biggest complaint had to do with the unbelievable number of flies we had to deal with while eating outside at the picnic tables. I'd get the barbecue again if I'm in the area but it'll definitely be an order to go.

• Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great BBQ!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very friendly place, with plenty of outdoor dining. I've tasted a lot of 'Q in my day, and the ribs at Full Service are some of the best! All meats cooked "low and slow", for that real solid smoke flavor profile without overpowering the meat. The whisky-based sauce is great too! Enjoy!

• Visited August 2012