“No service”

Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No service”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My daughter and I went there at 5:45 pm on 4/16/12. After being promptly seated we waited over 15 min's for someone to wait on us. Many employees walked past us several times. We never did receive service and left after 15 min's. Will NOT be back!!!

maryville tennessee(big orange country)
“ROACHES IN THE FOOD!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

first let me say ,cancun was my favorite mexican food in blount county for the past few years,now i have no ideal where to go, my wife had just started her new job so i took her out to eat dinner, we been there probably a 100 times or more, this time as my wife was eating her rice she found a full size roach bug complete with legs, it literally made her sick,we mention this to the staff they apologize and said they would offer us another dinner , thank you but no thank you , we didnt pay but enough said neother finished our meal, we sort of rushed out ,almost embarass for what? we didnt nothing wrong , cancun's needs to clean up this situation , i will never go back no matter what.

• Visited September 2011