Sweetberries Bed and Breakfast
Luxbury Inn & Suites(Maryville)(Great Value!)
$79
$103
Hotels.com
$85
Hotwire.com
All reviewssweet berriesbed and breakfastmy wife and ithe dragonat homeevening dessertthere are so manyother guestsstayed longergreat conversationplace to staylook no furtherinn keepersdietary needswonderful breakfastwonderful experiencenational park
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Sweet Berries Bed and Breakfast was the first Bed and Breakfast my wife and I have ever been to and if all Bed and Breakfast homes are as clean and welcoming as Louise and Darrell's, we will never stay in a hotel again.
The breakfast and night time Snacks are the BEST and Louise and Darrell have plenty of suggestions regarding how you can spend your time in the area.
We went there for a long weekend get-a-way and it was a perfect place to relax, go out on the deck and breathe the fresh mountain air.
The most difficult part of our stay was leaving. Louise and Darrell made you feel very welcome and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Larry H
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My wife and I stayed at Sweetberries one night as we were traveling from Indy, In. to Jacksonville Fl. on our Harley. Patti and I were tired and all Darrel and Louise did was make us feel at home. The other guests were also comforting which made me NOT want to leave the next morning...especially after the excellent breakfast that was served. When in the area in the future, we know where we will stay...one night or 7...providing there are openings. I am afraid that Sweetberries outstanding owners and the comforting atmosphere they provide is one place that I will have to fight for a reservation.
Thank you Darrell and Louise from Corky & Patti Miller, Jax, Fl.
Note...we survived the "Tail of the Dragon"

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Colin M
Reviewed October 9, 2011

My daughter and I recently booked a room at Sweetberries bed and breakfast! We were in town for her gymnastics meet. Darrell greeted us and Grace my daughter was so excited to see our names on the welcome board. That evening she helped Louise make a buttermilk pie. Another highlight! The view is beautiful, the rooms are immaculate and the breakfast the next morning is truly gourmand. This is the best B and B experience because you can be a part of the fellowship or retire to your room. Darrell and Louise are excellent innkeepers and you will come away feeling well rested with new friends. Grace wants to add " The bed is soft as it can be!"
We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank robindoddphoto
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Darrell (sp?) and Louise have a great thing going. The service was amazing, the views were spectacular from our Treetop Tower room, and the breakfast...OMG...the breakfast was completely mind blowing. Louise can cook and let me warn you, you better start slow and DON'T try to eat all the bread and fruit in the beginning. The main course knocked our socks off each day. Even when we planned to leave early and requested toast and coffee...Louise had bagles with butter and cream cheese, juice, and coffee ready for us before 7am. Above and beyond!
The property is very nice and we were glad to see a paved driveway leading up to the parking area (covered carport for the bikes). We had a nice view from either the room, the main breakfast table downstairs, or the deck upstairs. And we used each of them during our stay.
Our room was excellent. Lots of room including a little sitting table area by the big window overlooking the mountains. The furniture was very nice with plenty of storage for us for the 6 days were were there. The bed was extremely comfortably and I have to say we didn't miss our Tempurpedic like we expected. Great choice in beds guys.
I will highly recommend this BnB to family, friends, and those of you reading this review.
I was extremely excited to get back and see what Darrell (and Louise?) had helped me surprise my wife with for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We made it back later than I had planned, but everything was beautiful.
We made some good friends in a short time while at Sweetberries and we will be back.

Room Tip: View the pictures and call to ask questions about the specifics of the room you are looking for. View, deck, fridge, etc. vary by room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank SandnSun67
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Decor throughout the inn is both inspiring and intimidating, by which I mean that I have since plunged myself into several home projects as a result of our stay.

Hosts are beyond fantastic, and seem to really enjoy what they are doing.

However, with the breakfasts, you have to be really, really careful to pace yourself. They are HUGE (forget lunch) and a lot of fun.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family