“My go to spot”

Pancho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 154 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My only complaint is that I don't live there! Every meal of the day from there would make me happy! I've never had any troubles from here. Everyone needs a place where you walk in to a happy store. Smiling employees. A handshake and pat on the back. This is my experience every time. Fast service. Knowledge. Fair prices. Pancho's is my usual spot. Order the Carne Asada on an empty stomach and enjoy. This is home!

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

On Mondays and Tuesday s kids eat free but when my family of 6 went (2 adults and 4 kids) only one kid got to eat free. It should be one kid per paying adult.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I didn't know how good it was gonna b cause i had never heard of it but I'm so glad I stopped here I had just drove 200 miles bk from Georgia from my aunts funeral and my other aunt that was with me and my son wanted Mexican food this place is amazing I live about 70 miles from here on the other end of 411 needless to say I'll b driving down here just to eat the service atmosphere quality and quantities of food was great and so was the price thanks panchos for a great first impression I'll see u soon

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great Mexican restaurant. I love the refrained beans the chix enchiladas , salsa and warm chips good. ice tea just average. Great prices, prompt service, Hubby loves the beef burritos . We visit here a lot

Reviewed October 31, 2013

A friend suggested Panchos for lunch. It had been over a year since I had been there. The staff greets you with smiles from the moment you walk in the door. Service is quick with our order brought to the table within 5 minutes even though it was very busy that day. The decorations are authenic with nice heavy chairs and tables and was very clean. The taco salad was made with cooked, not canned, chicken and was delicious. We were very pleased wlth everything especially the lunch prices. We will be returning to try other lunch specials.