“Great food”

Kirkmichael Arms
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Maybole
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Serving quality food from 12.00 Noon till 9pm daily.(Closed Tuesdays winter hours) Where possible we use locally sourced fresh produce. Early Bird Menu, Daily Specials Board, Lunch & Evening Menus.
Ayr
“Great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stumbled across this restaurant after going for a drive and I have to say I was so glad that we did.the food was great as was the service and it was lovely and clean.there is also a small shop on the side which sells beautiful gifts.highly recommended

Kilwinning, United Kingdom
“Fabulous meal with friends”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Alrhough a native of Ayrshire I had never heard of the Kirkmichael Arms and wasn't sure what to expect
Its a little way off the major road network but nestled in a lovely village South West of Ayr
The building is a traditional white washed cottage with a rustic feel within the restaurant. There are some tables outside for those who prefer alfresco dining or simply having a cool drink in the wonderful subshine We enjoyed the background easy listening music, not too loud allowing us to catch up with each others news

The menu had a good range if foods from traditional to a few exotic dishes for the more adventurous
We were in a party of 4 with everyone enjoying their meals. The waiting staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble.

A great venue for a lovely, relaxing meal out with friends. A hidden gem to be shared and enjoyed

1 Thank MarynDavie
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“This is a great place.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Visited this inn for the 1st time as are on vacation in the area. Fabulous food, excellent value for money, would really recommend

Dalmellington, United Kingdom
“THE BEST MEAL I'VE HAD FOR A LONG TIME!!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Dear food lovers

If you want good value service and high quality I would highly recommend the little well presented pub nestled in Ayrshire. We where out for a drive and decided to stop in here for some food. We have driven past this eatery on many occassions and decided to try it out and I am so glad we did this is one of Ayrshire's best kept secrets!!!

The quality of the produce used is well above most, the menu is good value generous portions and the service provided from staff would put many to shame.

I will definately be eating here again and bringing friends.

DEFINATELY NOT PUB GRUB

Highly recommend the staff and food.

“Great experience overall!!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We thought we would try this place out as we have driven by it many times but never made it in. Well I can tell you I was very surprised with the place. I was expecting pub grub but it was so much more!!

We both had the Stornaway black pudding starter and it was lovely. I then had the lasagne and my other half had the chicken stuffed with haggis. When they arrived we both where very happy with the amount and taste of the dishes.

The staff could not be anymore helpful and polite. The value for money was fantastic and you can be assured that we will be back and will be telling our friends and family to go along and try it for themselves.