Wildings Hotel & Restaurant
Hotels.com
$106
$103
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat foodextensive menuvisited wildingssmall harbourmany occasionsquality of food servedfantastic restaurantwould recommend a visitpateset menuhave eaten heretempura prawnsturnberry golfwarm welcomehigh standardspecialsscotland
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is simply the best restaurant we know. We have been going there for about 13 years since my wife and I returned to this country from living in Germany. The food and service are excellent and the menu choice is extensive. The staff are friendly and efficient and nothing is too much trouble. On 25th May we celebrated with our extended family our 50th wedding anniversary. Our guests came from as far north as Aberdeen and as far south as Derbyshire. Everyone has been full of praise for the standard of food and the ambience of Wildings. The extensive menu also drew praise from our guests. We shall be back on 10th June for my birthday!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and food in the resteraunt. Have been visiting this hotel every year for 6 years while on holiday from South Africa. Never disappointed! Atmosphere relaxing, decor lovely and beautifully situated

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I stay here whilst on business, I didn't really know where to stay, I was recommended this place, I was a bit apprehensive, when I arrived the hotel overlooks the bay, I checked into the hotel, the staff were very friendly and helpfull, The room was excellent, very spacious with views over the bay, very well presented, I booked a table for the restaurant, I would suggest that you do so as it can get busy, The food was excellent, again the staff were helpfull and friendly, I would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Markymark65
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Having had frequent visits to Wildings to eat their wonderful food, and enjoy the happy personal touches, always with a smile from Sonya and the others, we often joked about just eating, drinking on and just popping upstairs afterwards rather than stopping short the evening to drive home! Last weekend we stayed over at their lovely accommodation, and it was one of our best decisions so far.
Usually there are four of us, all loving the food, the fun and the general warmth of everyone around us,and so being just the two of us, we booked for an overnight.
Our room, so cosy, had stunning views over the harbour and the Clyde, and after the recent bad weather, it brightened our day, made it so nice to check in, and slip down to dinner with ease. Best of all was the fact that we just climbed the stairs afterwards, and awoke to a sumptuous breakfast, served with a smile. We shall make a habit of this practise when our friends re-join us soon, then we can all have even more laughter 'till the next time!

Room Tip: I doubt if there is any one you would wish to single out, unless you wish larger, or a suite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kathleen07
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in hiden away on the Ayrshire coast with perfect surroundings. The menu, one of the best I've come across and the food is second to none some, if not the best I've tasted. The rooms over looking the bay are decorated to a very high standard. Did not think our bill on departure was over expensive infact we felt it was exceptional value for money. A friendly welcome awaits you at the Wildings and we plan to return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple