“Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My 3rd Visit to China Moon and am not sure if I will go back!! The food was lovely and have no issues with our order of starter and main all was good. My issue which I have had on all three occasions is the Service. There was 4 staff on and only one other table in use and we was constantly approached by each member whipping plates away even before a fork had hit the plate they saw plate was empty and whoosh gone. Service was so quick that main course arrived before I had swallowed last bit of starter and we was out of the restaurant within 1/2hr wondering what to do with rest of evening and had we actually gone out for dinner. Service was to quick I felt they didn't really want us sat at the table they just wanted the money!!!!!

• Visited October 2013

Edinburgh
“Good food & friendly service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We've eaten in China Moon 4 or 5 times now and have always enjoyed both the food and the cheerful service.

• Visited August 2013