“First Class”

Ranked #2 of 7 Girvan B&B and Inns
Stevenage
“First Class”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Only stayed for one night as working in the area but it will be my first choice in future. Martin and Linda are excellent hosts and will make you feel very welcome. Lovely comfortable room and Martin cooks a great breakfast. Wish I had been working here longer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Gutersloh, Germany
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed in the Auld Creamery whilst working nearby. Martin and Linda were tremendous hosts and made me feel extremley welcome. My room was immaculate, warm and homely, with a great powerful hot shower to end a hard days work. Each morning Martin was up cooking a fantastic fry up to set me up for the day, and when i returned home the kettle was always on! Great B+B, highly reccomended.

Room Tip: King size bed with en-suite. extremley comfortable.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jp783
Stirling, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I enjoyed a 2 night stay at the auld creamery. The couple were extremely friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure staying here. Great food and very comfortable beds made my stay very enjoyable. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank 472Mike472
Cumbernauld, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I checked into Auld Creamery House for an initial two nghts B&B to perform concerts in the area with a fellow folk musician. When we arrived we were not only given a friendly welcome and shown our rooms but we were invited to share in the comfy lounge downstairs and to help ourselves to a range of drinks in the big country kitchen. An added bonus for me, as I have arthritis, was my room being ensuite with a walk in shower. I also love cats and assured Linda that I'd like to meet hers - Hugh and Frida (Fred) made sure I felt welcome in their home and posed for endless photographs! Breakfast each morning was great and a very enjoyable experience chatting in the kitchen and watching through the glass door the wild birds having their breakfast at the feeding table outside.
I was so comfortable in Martin and Linda's home that when Martin offered to drive me to and from the Ciarnryan ferry and let me park my car in their back garden, I drove to Glasgow for a concert then changed my plans and returned the same evening to spend an extra night before catching my ferry. Thanks again Martin and Linda - I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed at the Auld creamery while working at the local wind farm. Martin and Lynda made us very welcome with fantastic rooms, great food and interesting conversation. We stayed on and off for over a month and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

If you want peace and quiet this is the place to stay. The river at the back of the house is very interesting and the wild life is great.

Thanks for making the time to take the several deliveries we had sent up, this was a great help.

If you're in the area and you need a place to stay this is the venue, you will not be dissapointed!

We will be back!

Kev, Tom, James, (the rat guys)

P.s great location for fell running, Martin sure does know the local area.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Kevcharleston
Motherwell, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 21, 2012

After a long drive I was greeted at the door and welcomed immediately. The room was excellent - very clean and done up to a high standard. The owners Martin and Linda were very friendly - and Martins breakfast was great! I would definitely stay again if I was in the area!! Thanks again, Gillian.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
auldcreamery2013, Owner at Auld Creamery House, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for taking time to write this review. It is much appreciated and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope the interview went well!

Best Regards

Linda and Martin
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Auld Creamery is well located in Pinwherry, in a very scenic location. The air is clean, the accommodation is warm and welcoming. We also enjoyed using their mini gym and sauna. Martin & Linda are very knowledgeable and were able to sign post us to many interesting places.
We'll definitely use this B&B again anytime we are in that area.
Theodora & Peter

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaximumImpact0210
Also consider these accommodations in or near Girvan
Woodland Bay Hotel
Balkissock Lodge
Balkissock Lodge
#1 of 5 in Ballantrae
Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland

Been to Auld Creamery House? Share your experiences!