“Pearl Tandoori - March 2014”
Review of Pearl Tandoori - CLOSED

Pearl Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Also a take away
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Quirky exterior of restaurant. Although the Indian had been recommended, our meal was average. Soft drinks only allowed in restaurant. The waitress was friendly. Unfortunately, we will not be returning.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here one Sunday night for the first time and ordered a chicken tikka buriyani after asking if they did take away. Got my meal and asked for a plastic fork as I'm a truck driver and was gonna eat it in my cab. Was told they didn't do plastic cutlery......eh so you do takeaway food bit don't provide the means to eat it with? After having a Mexican standoff with 4 staff I left with a metal one! The new owner said he's looking into all the small things like this he needs to address. The good was excellent, chicken lovely and juicy and had been well marinated, sauce was nice too. I'll be back next week for another and to return their fork!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I use this restaurant about once a month and I have to say that the food is brilliant. I have eaten in lots of Indian restaurants and this is a very good example of one. Dont let the exterior of the place put you off. We have had family visit us and we have taken them there for a meal and now everytime they come down they go there.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Got to Girvan late and ordered take away from them. Quick delivery and the food was delicious as well. They added onion bharji's to our order as well for no extra cost guess they where just getting rid of the extra food left as it was 11pm. But none the less they were delicious too!! Very happy with their service and the food.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Having driven past many times thinking "don't fancy the look of that place" we went for a meal after reading the Tripadvisor reviews. So pleased - we had a very good meal.

The Egyptian tandoori chicken was fantastic - recommended.

We will be back.