“Troon”
other travelers have booked this property
This is the picture to the rear of the property.  The garden is secure and a gate takes you to beach
Another view from the side of your property. The front of Westview.  Your door is on the right.  The other belongs to the ground floor apartment.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Another view from the side of your property.
The front door with hanging baskets during summer months!
This spectacular living room has large windows offering lovely sea views.  comfortably seats 8.
Views to Firth of Clyde, Isle Of Arran, Ailsa Craig, Lady Isle. Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon!
Enjoy our changeable views!
Lovely spacious well equipped.   If something is lacking please request!
Useful breakfast bar along with large dining table in the other half of this spacious room.
Great view from dining table to Heads of Ayr and Royal Troon.
Have Christmas at Westview with your family.  It is cosy and will be adorned with decorations!
A lovely dining table.  You don't need to cook, try ordering in a lovely take away meal!
Your oak table can seat 10 guests (at a push!)
Sea View bedroom.
Has a super king bed and a single.  Can be converted to 3 single. Please request.
The view from the Sea View bedroom.
This bedroom has an en suite shower room.  I can be set up with a super king bed.
Family bathroom. Heated flooring. Soak in a large  bath (bubbles provided!) and enjoy the sea views!
This is a lovely window at the top of the stair.
Nice wide staircase.
Take your time.  It is good exercise!
Stop and look at the view.  It is always interesting.
This is your view from the kitchen/dining room bay window.  Blue skies hopefully included!
The rear door from the hall leads to this lovely entrance to the spacious garden with a summer house
View of Arran at sunset.
Spectacular views of Ailsa Craig.  The granite for the famous curling stones is sourced from here.
Private enclosed garden.  Very secure for children and doggies!
View from Sea View bedroom.
Stunning sunset views if you are lucky!
This is exactly as it was!
Look at that sky over Ailsa Craig.  One of the many reasons we love staying in the West!
They flew past me one day on the beach!
Pathway to the beach.  The light is always playing tricks!
Yes we do get snow on occasion!
Our sandy beach.
We do occasionally have riviera sunshine. Perhaps a day to enjoy your secluded peaceful garden!!
Winter sunset
Yet another sea view picture.
Troon library always has a lovely garden display.
The little touches I think you may appreciate.
Sea View room with super king bed and single bed.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ed0cherty
Ontario, Canada
“Troon”
Reviewed September 29, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Place was Brilliant, amazing house with a great view. Perfect for family or friends traveling together. Close to restaurants that are located in hotels. Very classy nice house. A Brilliant stay. The owner is a very nice and accommodating and makes things easy. 5 stars all the way. Would definitely stay again,

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you, I'm very pleased to hear you would like to return! I would love to see you and your family again. You were delightful guests.
It is a lovely home to enjoy with family and friends. We ourselves spent many happy times there with our children when we came to visit our parents who once owned the property.
Matthew E
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Better than the pictures!”
Reviewed August 15, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our extended family stayed at Westview for a wedding in Troon and even with the incredible weather this place (and June) were possibly the highlight of our entire trip. First and foremost, June is the most careful and responsive homeowner I've ever had the pleasure of renting with, from prompt and informative message responses, to the way the home is decorated and appointed, to the generous treats that awaited us in the kitchen and fridge when we arrived.

We were excited to rent here after looking through the picture gallery and I can honestly say the beautiful pictures don't even do this place justice. It's got so many nooks and crannies, all more interesting and comfortable than the last. Plenty of games and movies on the bookshelves, a kitchen with drawers and cabinets stocked with anything you could need, and a vista view out almost every window.

The garden too is a special place. Bursting with color and perfectly landscaped we spent many hours out here taking advantage of the croquet set and lounge chairs.

We even had our 4 and 1 year olds with us and they both loved it as much as we did! (June put out toys specifically for them, along with a pack-n-play and collapsable playpen.)

All in all, I hope there is some reason for us to find ourselves in Troon in the future so we can spend more time here, truly a wonderful, relaxing, beautiful place to stay.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 25, 2018
Dear Matt,
So sorry for the delay in responding but have been out of sorts recently having lost the last of my three dogs. Silly I know but they were so part of my family. I miss the regular walks in all weathers on our lovely beach. Of course I still go but not the same without the 4 legged companions.
It goes without saying I was delighted to meet you all and thrilled you got our exceptional weather to enjoy Troon at its best. Your review makes me feel so happy. All I want is for my guests to feel they are in a lovely home that they can relax and enjoy with their friends or family. Having a room in an hotel is lovely but does not offer the freedom and idependence of a luxurious home and well stocked garden to share with loved ones. I hope you are all well and thank you so very much for such a positive review.
My Best Wishes
June
G2621YBsi...
Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Stunning Property In A Beautiful Location”
Reviewed May 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

8 of us visited this property for three nights in May 2018 for a golfing trip. What a magnificent home. June met us as we pulled into the car park and showed us round a fantastically appointed property that has obviously been finished with scant regard for money as everything from the bedding/towels, fixtures/fittings etc was top draw.

It literally is on the beach front and a 5-min stroll to the pro-shop at Royal Troon Golf Club.

Having discussed next years golfing trip it's very likely we'll be contacting June and making plans to come back again..

Would thoroughly recommend, you won't be disappointed...

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Westview and I will be delighted to see you all again next year!
mariecros...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Another relaxing weekend with friends.”
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Here we are, St Louise Girls, on our bi-annual visit to Westview. Beautiful apartment, very well equipped, sea view, minutes from the beach and 15 minute walk into town. What more could we ask for. Beautiful large sitting room with sea view, large kitchen/diner where we spent a lot of time sitting around the table, bedrooms more than adequate .A very cosy place to be. June is always available if needed and the beautiful little touches around the apartment are always appreciated. Looking forward to November!

Jun 18, 2018
You are always welcome! You all look as if you have such fun together. So much so that I decided to do exactly that and have my book club group (all 8 of us) stay and we had a great time. (Not a lot of talking about the book though!)
June
Margaret...
“Fabulous home from home”
Reviewed February 25, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Myself and 6 friends recently stayed at Westview for a third time! It is located yards from the beach and very close to the centre of Troon. The house is very comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. It also has a lovely garden where you can sit and listen to the sea. The kitchen/dining area is fully equipped with everything you need. Westview is great for a relaxing break no matter what the weather. June, the owner, was very helpful and welcoming. I (we!) would highly recommend it.

Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am really glad you feel at home at Westview and delighted that not only have you stayed three times but that you are coming to stay again towards the end of the year. That in itself is the very best recommendation I could possibly wish for! I recently entertained my 7 bookclub girls in the entire house and I have to say we had a great girlie get-together. They all had a bedroom each (so no worries about snoring!) Not a great deal of talking about the book, but just the catching up, beach walks, lovely dining and the sundowners all went down very well!
As I have said before, positive reviews like yours makes the hard work all worthwhile. Your custom is very much appreciated. Thank you.
cuffy2016
“Perfect!”
Reviewed February 17, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We have had the pleasure of staying here a few times and it just keeps getting better! The house is beautiful, spotlessly clean with very comfy beds and fresh fluffy towels. The kitchen is fully equipped with anything you would need to cook in house. There are lovely nearby restaurants in Troon too for eating out. The sea views are amazing! You can hire the whole house, upstairs or doonstairs depending on the size of your party. The garden is lovely too and a great location beside the promenade along Troon seafront which is great for walking. June the owner has always added wee touches of her own. Over the visits we have had fresh flowers, champagne, shortbread, chocolates and even home-baked cakes! Very special. We LOVE staying here and there is only one word to describe it - Perfect!

Feb 26, 2018
Very many thanks for your lovely comments.

It is always encouraging for me to know that my guests have enjoyed their visit
and quality time with their family - in your case three generations of one along with a special doggie!

It is wonderful having guests wishing to stay during the winter months. Sometimes there is nothing better than being cosied up in a warm home looking out at some amazing winter sky sunsets (often more impressive than in the summer months!) and some wild seas splashing along the promenade!

I am truly pleased that you saw Troon at its “winter best!” I hope you come back again soon!
DHodgetts...
Cleobury Mortimer, United Kingdom
“Beautiful home away from home”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The location is just gorgeous and the house is so beautiful. Its also extremely well equipped and spacious.
June is extremely friendly and helpful, with fresh flowers, chocolates, wine and some food treats on arrival.
This really is a dream house and I so hope I get the chance to return.

Oct 24, 2017
I would be delighted to have you all back again. Thank you for your positive review and for taking such good care of Westview. It was lovely to meet all your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing