2,263 results
All reviews leisure facilities two fat ladies golf course steam room deluxe room spa treatments leisure club an upgrade sea view afternoon tea bar area relaxing break lovely hotel birthday treat first class short break fantastic views
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Stayed at the Hotel for three nights as a birthday treat.
We were made very welcome at the Reception and everything just got better from then on. Our room was beautiful with views over the Royal and Ancient golf course. We were greated by friendly staff in the Restaurant and the food and views were lovely. I am sure we will return.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

I travelled with Travel Editions The West Coast of Scotland Tour. I was in room 31 which was a small room.Could not open the wardrobe door fully open Hardly any room to move around.the bed.Lighting dull.
So to be charged an extra £90 .I would like to know What for?

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed September 1, 2010

I stayed at the Marine last weeken with my daughter to celebrate my 60th birthday. I would highly recommend the hotel. My daughter came up from London - she is used to the best - and she thought it was lovely. Ths staff were wonderful, the room was excellent and we could not find fault. Hoping to return soon.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My husband and i booked this hotel and when we arrived spoke with the Assistant Manager Liz Purdon as my husband has no immune system and was out of hospital for a few days. As it's been a dreadful year we wanted a couple of days away. She personally met us at the restaurant and took our order ensuring that all my husband's Dietry requirements were met. Again in the morning she was there again ensuring that we had everything that we required. This enabled myself and my husband to relax and enjoy.
Thank you we had a fantastic couple of days - stress free thanks to your staff.
Would recommend highly to everyone.

1  Thank moyramoore
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Our room on the third floor had beautiful views across the golf course over to Ailsa Craig. The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed for two nights and the breakfast was ample with plenty of choice, especially fruit. We didn't use the pool, (Wish we had) because we were out sight-seeing, and we didn't have our evening meals in the hotel.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
We were even treated to a spectacular sunset on the last evening!
No complaints at all.