2,252 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiestwo fat ladiesgolf coursesteam roomdeluxe roomspa treatmentsleisure cluban upgradesea viewafternoon teabar arearelaxing breakbirthday treatlovely hotelshort breakfirst classfantastic views
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We spent 2 nights at the Marine hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff at reception, in the restaurant, in the bar and at the pool were all extremely friendly and helpful. The bar area was very relaxing and had a nice atmosphere. Breakfast was excellent and the cooked items were made to order. On both mornings we were given a table with a fantastic view. The bedroom was a little disappointing as it was very small and quite dark with one small window.The view however was lovely and it was spotlessly clean. The bathroom was a good size and also very clean. I would definitely stay here again and only scored this a 4 due to the room not quite living up to my expectations.

Stayed: March 2014
AndrewJDeighan, General Manager at The Marine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thanks for the lovely review, I am very pleased that your stay was good and you enjoyed your time with us. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I hope that we will see you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Lovely hotel and lovely location. Bar is a bit expensive but about what you expect from a hotel bar. All staff lovely and friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, we have been before and will defintely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the brilliant review! I am delighted that your stay was so good, I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Previous visit made it the obvious place for my wife birthday treat.
Lived up to our expectations, friendly staff, great location, bar & restaurant great service & food...
A value for money location, if the weather is good its perfect!
My only tip would be when you book your stay book your evening meal as its a popular place to eat....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the review, I am really very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to see such lovely comments! Thanks for staying with us and I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Went to Marine hotel for an overnight which I bought for my friends Christmas, The hotel is lovely and although our view from the room was a brick wall, the room was immaculate and the beds really comfortable. We went down for dinner and the food and service first class. Next morning at breakfast our table was not ready so we were asked to sit in the lounge where we were offered tea and pastries until it was ready. Nice touch. Breakfast was really nice. We finished off our stay by walking along the beach and round the shops. Great time. Great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks for the great review! It is very encouraging to see such fantastic comments and they are most appreciated.
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and I hope that we see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Have stayed here twice and enjoyed both stays, food was fantastic! Got a great deal from groupon and Tesco rewards there are always deals to be had shop around and your not treated any differently from full paying guests.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GrannySmithGlasgow

Thank you very much for the great review, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your time. We work hard to deliver excellent value for money and it is very encouraging to read such positive feedback.