“Best value lunch ever!!”
Review of Maharani

Maharani
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Troon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Once again my wife and I made the 80 mile round trip to try the Friday bar lunch special after learning about it in a recent review. Well what can I say? At just £4.95 for 2 courses it has to represent the best value lunch ever!
We both had chicken pakora as a starter. For a main course I had Kashmiri korma and my wife had chicken chasnie. We had pulao rice with the main course and ordered a punjabi nan as well. All were excellent and couldn't be faulted. The table service was 1st class also.
I would recommend The Maharani to anyone and will continue to make our long journey to use it ourselves.

Frank & Marion,
Dumfriesshire.

2  Thank Franmaz
There are newer reviews for Maharani

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have eaten here many times and whenever I go whether with friends or family the service is excellent, the food fantastic and we never fail to have a great time. Fantastic value for money and their special nan bread with coconut and syrup is fab! Best place to eat in Troon!

1  Thank Scottiesmum
Reviewed December 22, 2013

A long established Indian restaurant which always produces a good standard. The food is tasty, and in common with other Indians it is always difficult the finish what you order. The starters are especially tasty, and difficult to resist.

1  Thank Cygnetsixsix
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I honestly can't fault this place. Great deal on a Friday lunchtime where u can have two courses for 4.95.
The man was very friendly and attentive. Told him I was vegan and he was very accommodating . He ensured the veggie curries had no dairy in them. Curries were delicious and fresh. Pakora too was crispy and delightful.
Can't wait to return.

1  Thank rachellamb
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Absolutely excellent food. A friend of mine recommended me to try this restaurant. I will go back again after having the best Indian food I have ever tasted. I had Checken Tikka and Raita. Recommended to all my friends & family in future.

2  Thank Lilian R