“Simply fabulous”

Velvet Apple
Cuisines: Scottish, British, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Velvet Apple is our cafe/restaurant serving fantastic, locally sourced food that passes our high standards, delivered with a smile by our team of dedicated staff. We are open every day for coffee and totally scrumptious homemade cakes, also freshly prepared delicious lunches. We also open every Friday for our West End nights and every second Saturday for a themed night!
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I cannot fault this little cafe bistro place, such an individual feel to it and with great service. I visited again with my partner recently, this time for a coffee and cake, although i was sorely tempted by the idea of a homemade lamb hotpot. I had a mocha with a slice of rose sponge : which i wasn't too sure of, but it was absolutely delicious! My partner had a caramel and apple scone with a black coffee, which was also thoroughly enjoyed. We were also shown a menu for their tapas style evenings, which i'll definitely be giving a try!

2  Thank Ariana W
There are newer reviews for Velvet Apple

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Popped into this cafe for a late lunch on a rainy day and really liked it.
Though we were the only customers sitting in, the friendly staff and the quirky atmosphere brightened the place up. My fiancé and I shared their fish board for two which was delicious and plentiful. The Velvet Apple is worth popping into for lunch or dinner when visiting Troon.

1  Thank Foodaholic01
velap4, Owner at Velvet Apple, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback. We strive to produce quality, fresh produce and it is always a huge compliment to us when our customers enjoy our food. We hope to see you back again soon, please check our Facebook page for upcoming themed nights.

Kindest regards

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had lunch here recently and thoroughly enjoyed the food and cosy atmosphere. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Meringues delicious! Definitely be back.

1  Thank Lou1696
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Visited Troon with friends and had been told about Velvet Apple by a family member. Well I wasn't disappointed had a fantastic meal loved the menu. Food was exceptional and the staff very experienced couldn't have done enough for us. Enjoyed our evening so much that we called in again the next day for coffee and freshly baked cup cakes.... So lovely. Would definitely recommend a visit.

2  Thank Shawad

Thank you so much for your great comments. We are always delighted to welcome visitors to our town especially when you have enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you back in Troon very soon,.

Regards

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great food and good service. A warm welcome as we entered and were seated promptly. The hot chocolate is very rich and was just the thing I needed to warm me up on the cold day that i visited. I will be back!

1  Thank MrPBSmith

Thank you for your very positive feedback. We try to offer quality food and great service, so when we receive great comments it really gives us all a boost. We hope to see you again soon.

Regards