“Nice wee place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jade Dragon
Ranked #14 of 47 Restaurants in Troon
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fresh, vibrant, clean, and has a modern oriental look inside. Situated in the heart of Troon town centre, with parking outside.With our dishes made to order, we are able to cater to any needs, i.e any allergies, gluten free, lactose intolerant, and strict vegans.We are a child friendly restaurant, and cater for any parties small or large and we have a carryout/delivery service.
scotland
“Nice wee place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

As usual my husband and I have just enjoyed another lovely meal at this restaurant. We regularly have the three course evening meal which offers a wide choice of dishes. It is great value and more importantly good food and excellent service all round. We would highly recommend this restaurant for couples, friends and families alike. Well worth a visit if you're in the area. Johnny and his staff make you feel very welcome.

• Visited April 2013

North Yorks
“Best Chinese I've had in thirty years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Visited my son in Troon and he told me about this absolute gem of a restaurant and takeaway. The best Chinese I have had in thirty years. Outstanding.

2 Thank Hogeythebear
Troon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Chinese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great Chinese, never been disappointed with a sit in or take away meal, delicious and lovely friendly staff.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jackie M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Expect a warm welcome from the staff here. You can have both sit in or take away. The portions are good, the ribs excellent but it can be a bit hit and miss. Some dishes are excellent (Schezuan) others distinctly average but it will still be an enjoyable experience.

Visited March 2013
“If its Chinese food you want then this is the place to go............”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I've been working in Troon for the last year or so and during this time I have tried most of the eateries available. I like a variety of food so I use the Jade Dragon for my oriental tastes. The restaurant is spacious and well laid out, good decor and clean toilet facilities. There is the "usual" range of food on the menu at a very reasonable price. I have eaten here on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012