“Not the best Taco Bell!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #17 of 35 Restaurants in Martin
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I don't usually review fast food establishments unless they really excel in something, or give really wonderful service. I also hate having to give a bad review! However, that being said, this was the worse Taco Bell restaurant that I have ever visited! I took my family there on a Monday night (my daughters suggestion), and I was very disappointed in the quality of the service and the quality of the food. The young man taking our order didn't seem to be very interested in doing his job, and it was necessary to repeat what we wanted, and how we wanted it, several times. When the food arrived, none of our requests had been honored. I had asked for no refried beans or rice in my salad, but they were there. My daughter had ordered a bean burrito with no sauce or cheese, and the addition of sour cream. Her burrito was not prepared correctly, and when she opened it to examine it, it appeared to have been just thrown together. Needless to say, the other orders were incorrect also. The facility, however, was very nice and appeared very clean. I have eaten at a lot of taco Bell restaurants across the country, and I enjoy Taco Bell food occasionally, but the Taco Bell in Martin, TN is the worse Taco Bell I have ever visited.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!