“Average. They were out if a lot of items and only had Budweiser products.”
Review of Tony's Sports Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

People were nice. TV had bad reception and I was there to watch march madness. I heard other customers order and they seemed to be out of a lot of items. Including bottled beer Budweiser uck!

There are newer reviews for Tony's Sports Bar and Grill

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I can't say anything negative other than the 2 nd time I went they were doing remodel work and closed. They have a wide variety of food and everything we ate was very good.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Food was slow - nothing was great. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. I think it is going down hill fast.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great prices, great food, Irish nachos are a must try.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Food was good with many types of burgers and sandwiches. Service tend to be a little slow if you are trying to get in and out during your lunch hour.