“No flavor, No atmosphere”
Review of Damron

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Damron
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Martin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you want a good BBQ place that has everything, then don't go to Damron's. My wife and I went for lunch. There were two people working and there was no direction if we were to be served or get things ourselves. It was confusing. Then, we were served the food and never spoken to again. Even though it was only us and another table. To top it all off, the BBQ plate was not even that good. Sorry guys, look for somewhere else in this area. Like Bad Bob's BBQ

1  Thank Ben W

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have ate there a few times and each time there has been flies throughout the restaurant. I do not want to "compete" to eat. Plus, if that is not enough the highly touted BBQ is bland without a good smoke flavor, and usually drowned in unflavorful sauce. There are much better places in the area for BBQ. (Three Point has much better BBQ...just sayin')

2  Thank Joy T
Reviewed March 7, 2012

BBQ is good if your order for take out. The food in the lunch buffet sits too long and is not good. The place is in need of updating.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

It was decent but nothing to write home about. May be the pit master had an off day. We did not eat at the establishment but ordered to go for 30 or so people. Decent price for what you get as I am used to CA prices. The local employees raved at the pulled pork so there was a bar set but the product I tasted did not make it to the bar...too bad. pulled pork was actually kind or dry or dryish the sides were decent and flavorful but I was expecting more. If I am ever in the area I will give it another go.

1  Thank atomicboy

Been to Damron? Share your experiences!