Stayed 3 nights as part of short tour round the Western Highlands and Islands. Unfortunately we had terrible weather so were very grateful for our cosy and comfortable room. Well stocked hospitality tray, clean and pleasantly furnished. Loved the way the rooms were situated around a courtyard, each with its own entrance.
Friendly staff. Good food in the Torridon Inn bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland