Stayed at the Torridon Inn with some friends for a 50th get together. The rooms are very comfortable and well furnished with clean modern ensuite bathrooms with good showers (over bath). An area for drying clothes and boots would be welcome!
The Inn has a lively bar with live music at weekends. The food is very good and seems to benefit from its sister hotel, The Torridon, on the same site. The menu is adventurous and varied and everything our group ordered was very good. The service is friendly and efficient.
There is plenty to do nearby with big hills to climb within walking distance of the Inn. The sea loch, for fishing or kayaking, lies at at the end of the grounds which are home to a small herd of Highland cows.
If you want a change from the Inn you can always try the fine dining restaurant in the Hotel. All in all a great venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland