Whilst staying in Applecross and deciding to explore the coast route, we came across the Torridon inn. The time 13.55, We walked into the reception and asked if they were still serving lunch to which the reply was that they stop serving at 14.00 ! But, no matter, we were welcomed to sit in the bar area and order our meal. We were served by very friendly staff and the food was very good indeed. I had a veggie burger, my first in Scotland and it was delicious. My wife had a steak and ale pie which she said was mouth watering.
This inn must have the most up market toilets in Scotland. You could eat your food off of the floor, not that you would want to of course !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland