My wife and I stayed at the torridon inn on a recommendation from friends who had stayed there previously and overall we were not disappointed. Our room was clean simple and quiet, just what we were after! I can not say enough about the location of this inn and you do not suffer for the remoteness! There are local ales to choose from, warm and cozy inside, and after a day of walking I was glad of this! We ate at the inn twice for dinner and our food was looked and tasted delicious, my wife does not eat gluten and the waitress was not bothered at all, she marked a menu with all the things my wife could eat and even recommended choices which turned out to be spot on! The only thing I could say could be improved was the service in the restaurant, it was full but there was only one waitress working and while I must say she coped admirably with a smile after dinner we were in the bar and there were two staff there and the bar was empty, could have been better use in the resturant per haps?
Also they have an internet terminal here which is great because the reception for phones is shoddy and I couldn't get a signal anywhere! Overall, would recommend to stay here for the scenery and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland