stunning bedroom, really excellent food and great personal service from very attentive staff - thoroughly recommended all round. We stayed for a couple of days at the end of our highland honeymoon and it was perfect. On the first night we came back from dinner to find a hot water bottle had been put in our bed, and a box of chocolates! The whisky bar is something to behold and Coleen was always on hand with expert single malt advice. An excellent hotel in a stunning setting.
- also, it's worth taking a walk to Jo's cafe in Torridon village for a great carrot cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Torridon is a luxury hotel in the northwest of Scotland. We provide exclusive luxury with a personal touch to all our guests and we invite you to come and visit us and experience some of the best scenery and hospitality that Scotland has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Torridon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- Hotel Loch Torridon
- The Torridon Scotland