“Great for breakfast”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Stopped off for breakfast. I had a toasted teacake and some toast with homemade jam and my husband had a bacon and black pudding roll. It was all lovely. We both had a cappuccino which were both great (which is compliment indeed from me as I am very fussy about my coffee). So many places have no clue what a cappuccino should be so I was pleasantly surprised. Only complaint was that it was a bit chilly. there service was very friendly though and I would stop off again if we were up that way again.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast and bacon rolls were huge and coffee tasted good. service was also friendly and efficient would recommend

1  Thank angetw
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Had a quick breakfast here before further exploring the town of Tain. Both in our party ordered the toast with jam. The bread was completely burnt. I'll admit the jam was good, but beyond that I can't say much more about being in favor of this restaurant. Perhaps we caught the staff on an off day (I hope so because I really desire local/small businesses to do well), however, If you're in the town of Tain do yourself a favor and walk a few steps further down the street to another bakery that appears from the window to be worlds better.

2  Thank Trina110
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Stopped over on our way south and we are glad we did! Very friendly, bright and cheerful atmosphere and excellent food.

1  Thank Victoria J
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Good food, had the omelette with toast. Nice atmosphere and great staff! Quick service and good background music.

1  Thank Osters1