“Fantastic”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited this cafe today in the passing. The food was amazing, lovely friendly kind staff. My children and I loved everything we had. Took cakes away with us and they were delicious, would 100% recommend

Reviewed September 7, 2014

I like good cafés whether they're greasy spoons or whole food. This is neither, though the styling suggests it aims to be modern. I had the most inedible soup I've ever seen (in fact I didn't have it), more like wallpaper paste, and my partner's wasn't great either. The cakes on display looked 1960s. The waitress, however, was admirable. Not enough for me to recommend the joint, though.

1  Thank Brantabernicla
Reviewed September 2, 2014

A great place with service with a real smile. Had a lovely soup and sandwich for a very reasonable price. Very popular with locals , and I can see why.

1  Thank acoustico
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Visited for lunch whilst in Tain for a few hours, the cafe is welcoming front the outside and the staff are polite, when we arrived there was no tables for 3 of us but they happily made a table for 2 into 3 and we were comfortable and had plenty of room, the menu choices on offer are of a good choice with a specials board also available both are well priced. our meals within the expected waiting time for a cafe and they were well presented and tasted good, we would defiantly return here if we return to Tain.

1  Thank DWest83
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Had a lovely lunch in this little café. We hadn't been in for a long time and remembered it with fondness. The two young girls working in it were so kind and so cheery they restored our faith in teenagers today !
Lovely tuna wraps and huge pieces of cake. In fact my cheeky husband said his piece wasn't as big as mine and they brought him another. And didn't charge !!
Great little find this place out it on your visiting list !

1  Thank Travel_Teddybears