“daylight robbery!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
red chilli
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: New management, used to be called "Anisha"
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“daylight robbery!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I waited 45 minutes for our food- we only ordered a main course, chicken korma and rice for myself and chicken tikka for my husband, a coke and a beer- no extras and I have to honestly say it is the worst indian meal I have tasted. We queried the bill (it was £32) and were told this was correct. I asked for a breakdown of charges and was told by a surly faced girl that it cost £5 for my cola (luke warm and poured out of a 2 litre bottle) DON'T EAT THERE.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank scottie37

United Kingdom
“New management - great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Recently changed hands and is now a completely different experience - delighted with the food, it was really good. Price reasonable and service very friendly. A roaring trade in takeaway meals was evident and the food is obviously very popular now. The atmosphere was quiet but Tain is a small place and the restaurant seating area is also small so not really a problem.

It is a shame that they are using the side entrance which means entering the premises past the kitchen door but space is limited and this would not stop me using this restaurant regularly and taking guests there too as the food was really lovely.

• Visited July 2012